Optimized & Industry-ready Solutions
Search and Explore Your Data
Extract data from industrial databases, process data, exhaustively search, prepare data for model building, aggregate data and perform much more analytic operations.
Industry Focused Products!
- Data pre-processing
- Search trends based on user defined conditions,
- Search for causes and consequences of disturbances, times, similarities and user defined or statistical threshold violations
- Define time blocks in data as phases based on various searches
- Define derived variables based on user defined formulae, statistics or from phases
- Perform logical operations and customisation of phases for further drilling down searches
- Aggregate data based on time, user defined values or conditions for visualising the frequency distribution in the data
- Perform filtering operations on the data and perform spectral analysis like FFT, PSD, spectrogram etc.
- Formulate models based on data and visualise predictions for prognostic purposes
- Utilise several inbuilt search capabilities to extract pertinent data for various predictive model building purposes
- Allows customised design of online monitoring and diagnostic dashboard by choosing and picking methods to suit specific plant requirements.
- Identify abnormal conditions and their root causes helping you to design strategies for eliminating them
- Get alerts and notifications online to keep track of the plant
- Identify redundant alarms and root causes leading to alarm floods
- Formulate alarm management strategies using data derived insights and knowledge
- Investigate root causes of abnormal events using several inbuilt features to help rectification
- Explore opportunities for improving energy and other efficiencies
- Take advantage of online alerts and suggestions for scheduling preventive maintenance operations thus avoiding major failures
- Process, extract and prepare data for various predictive model building needs
- Identify scope for improving energy efficiency and productivity
- Understand patters in your data
- Avoiding unplanned shutdowns due to major failure
Will be updated soon…